Ok, I need to VENT!!
I went to Walmart to get some stuff for tonight’s dinner. I noticed this lady was staring at me on the same aisle I was on. No biggie. I moved to the next aisle and here she comes again…STARING! So now I’m like, “WTH”, but finish up my shopping and head to the check out line. Of course this same lady was ahead of me…starts staring again.
Awkward. So I start playing with my phone so I don’t have to look at her. Finally she says “I want to apologize for staring at you, but you look just like my daughter who just passed away.” I felt really bad after that and gave her my condolences. She says “thank you…but I have a favor to ask. I understand if you don’t want to. Can you give me a hug and say ‘bye mama’ to me?” Inside I was like “wth”, but me being the softie that I am, I went ahead and did it. She smiles, thanks me, and leaves.
The cashier rings up my stuff and the total comes out to $100.87. I knew something wasn’t right, because after my coupons it should have been like $40.00 or so. The girl tells me that my total was included with my mom’s. I’m like, “What?!!!” she said, “Your mom said you were paying for her last few items along with your things. I told her that the woman was most definitely NOT my mom. She said, well I saw you hug her and heard you call her mama. I flew out of the store looking for this witch, ready to beat her a**.
I see her loading up her car! She saw me and jumped in her car, I got to her as she was putting her leg in, and I started pulling her leg…JUST LIKE I’M PULLING YOURS!!!! Hope you all are having a wonderful day! Don’t hate me for this!
Ok, you can blame Facebook. This was showing up in my news feed and each time I just laughed my butt off and had to share! What made it most funny to me was the person I originally saw it on was a woman I know with a big heart and she would have done this very thing.
Have a great one!
~~~ Till We Laugh Again~~~
I’m the type of person that lets most things roll off their back. I’m like a duck. Whatever. People want to dress like fools walking in Walmart then so be it. Without them I wouldn’t get one of my favorite spam emails.
But one thing i find very disrespectful is this whole concept that your pants must be under your ass or hanging on your crotch.
They are pants for a reason. To cover your ass, your crotch and legs. If you want your ass hanging out then just wear some leg warmers.
What is the point? If you have to walk around holding up your pants it seems like a pain in the butt to me. And if someone starts chasing you, its not like you can out run them without tripping.
I came across this picture and it does explain what might be going on under those long white t-shirts that I originally thought were just because these guys had really long torsos.
Now it makes sense, they are two little people giving piggy back rides!
Public outcry is happening all over the states. Public places are now letting it known they will not service those with their pants down. I so am tempted to put this sign up at my store.
But I know just the person for us to call up and see if he would be the spokesperson for pulling up your pants.
Then again, maybe it was this image that caused the whole sagging thing to start….hmmm
I Bring You Mr Pants Down <<<~~~ check out this rant I did last year (don’t worry, it’s short) 😀
~~~~~~~~ Till we laugh again~~~~~~~
Have you ever watched the TV show Parking Wars? Basically it follow those poor folks that issue parking tickets back east. But I realized today that there is a way better concept. We need Parking Lot Wars.
Hear me out. Today I was driving the Pink Truck to get some milk and bananas and pulled into the local grocery store. Being the nice person I was, I was about to pull into a great spot when I made a silly mistake. I waved the other car on to pass me before turning – only to have them turn at the last minute and swoop into my prime spot. What the heck?! Once again, good gal gets burned.
Being in the Pink truck has the disadvantage of never getting mad at potential customers so I just pass by weeping into my shirt sleeve at my loss.
Then the idea hit me. Remember in that one movie where Kathy Bates rams her car into the person who took her spot. (Fried Green Tomatoes I believe). What if hidden cameras were set up in parking lots around towns (Grocery, Walmarts, etc)and captured the fighting that happens between people in parking lot altercations? I’d watch.
Think about these exciting things we could see…
- People crossing the walkway when cars are coming thinking their carts are an automatic protective device
- Remember, don’t look the drivers in the eyes or you will have to admit you were wrong to step off the curb
- Physical violence when people steal other people’s spaces
- Little old ladies attacking soccer moms with their canes
- A short woman yelling up at a 6’3″ man
- Two people screaming in different languages at each other and no one knowing what is being said
- (although we can assume they are not inviting them out for drinks)
- Someone in a motorized scooter chasing down the person that took the handicapped spot without a hanging tag in the window
- Maybe the occasional someone pulling the other person out the car window
- Yep, road rage on the pavement
- We can watch the people circling the parking lot for like 30 minutes for the spot up close just so they can sneak in to buy their lottery tickets
- People pulling into spots with shopping carts blocking them, only to slam them into the other cars around them
- Or the people who “accidentally” attempt to pull into the one “Fake you out” spot that really isn’t empty but has the cart corral in it
- Or the ones who are too lazy to walk the two spots over so they put their cart behind someone else’s car
- People coming out to find the car next to them only gave them 3 inches to try and crawl into their car
- People backing up, hitting the car behind them, then pulling out as it they didn’t feel the big bang they just did
- Or backing up over the people walking down past not paying attention to the moving car almost running them over
- Heck we might even help capture some car jacking thieves due to all the cameras
- And don’t even get me started on the clothes people go out in public with, imagine that segment
Think of the possibilities…..
Now some of the “reality” shows are semi set up, what about we put a note on someone’s car saying “Sorry I hit your car, but I had to run”. Then we watch the person flip out? Hmmm, might be on to something.
The more I think of this, I really should send my idea / proposal to TruTV or A&E. I’m starting to think this might work.
What do you think?
Do you have any great parking lot stories?
~~~till we laugh again~~~