Ok, so I’ve been tagged.
I guess that means I’ve been graffitied.
I hope it was at least with nice colors and no mention of how I’m a #$%&
Yes, Jules at The J85 felt it necessary to defile my wall. Yep, someone went on her turf and tagged her, so she retaliated and tagged mine.
I never thought I’d say this to someone who graffitied me, but thank you. 😀
Ok, now to those going what they hell is Tammy talking about this time?
There is a little game of tag that gets played on WordPress to help people learn more about you and for you to share that love. Some folks ignore it as if they were a passer-by and some random kid touched them (tag Mr/Miss you’re it!) and other’s embrace the fun and pass it along. I’ve decided to play and share my answers. I promise you will not regret reading further (ok, one or two might, but I can’t never please them all – LOL)
Also, make sure to see my questions I will be asking, you all will wish you were picked for these!
Here is how it works, I answer her questions, then create my own and pass it along. To those I tag, I promise to touch lightly and not slap any of you upside your head (unless you deserve it!)
Here are Jules’ questions:
1. Where do you live and why?
I live in our Non~Normal & Proud of it! Clubhouse. Why? someone locked me in. Besides, it’s my clubhouse and I don’t want anyone to steal it. Some folks have sticky fingers (if you know what I mean)
2. If you could get everyone you know to read just ONE book, what would you want that book to be? Why?
The Cat in the Hat ….Why? A) it would mean we all could read…B) The Cat definitely represents us non~normals, after all, I don’t see too many cats wearing a hat that big. Sure, smaller ones, but that hat is just so tall for gosh sake….
3. What is your worst bad habit?
Typing LOL…..Yep LOL…. I drive some of you nuts with it. But I don’t care! LOLLLLLLL Evil laugh time…. Listen, when I type LOL you can guarantee that I was chuckling at the time I wrote it. Besides, typing (smile) or ha ha seems so 2000.
4. If you could have any job you wanted (provided with training and/or skills necessary), what would it be?
I’ve been trying to figure this out for years! I have never known what I want to be when I grew up and it has driven me mad trying to figure it out. My family and friends say I should have been a psychiatrist since I think I can analyze people so much. LOL. Hmm, not sure how much sarcasm they have in that suggestion tho…..
5. What is something you regret passing up when you had the chance? If nothing, what is something you wish you HAD passed up?
I try to not live my life with regrets. But the smart ass in my would say something like saying no to anything I really wanted but didn’t want to seem like a pig…LOL.
The serious me would say, that I never finished getting my degree. Seems like people think the piece of paper is way more important than the real life knowledge / experience.
6. What, in your opinion, is your greatest accomplishment to date? (YOUR OPINION, doesn’t have to be anything others may not consider as difficult to do as you found/find it to be.)
That I have almost reached the half way mark of a post a day in 2012 and I haven’t blown it yet! 😀
7. Do you typically write your posts all in one sitting, in bits and pieces over the course of the day, in your head before typing, or as ongoing works over a period of time?
Being the procrastinator I am, I do each day fresh. Beating myself up for forgetting the awesome thing I should have captured earlier that would have been wayyyyyy funnier. That is why some days are hit, some misses, but each one is fresh off my confused and crazy mind.
8. If you were handed a piece of paper and drawing utensils right now (and talent, if necessary…as it is with me) and told to draw whatever you wanted, what would you draw? Any specific reason?
A stick figure. I make mean stick figures. Ok, not mean as in mad. I have no artistic ability. My Draw Something friends get stuck with a lot of one color stick figures. Why? My sister is the artist in the family. She sucked all mine out.
9. What is your favorite day of the week? Why?
They all blend together for me. They are all special. Depending on which reality show I’m really into determines which day I can’t wait for. Ok, not really. But she was making me pick darn it!
10. What is something you do for yourself occasionally that you wish you would/could do more often?
Sleep..I wish I could sleep and/or rest. ….My brain is tired.
11. If you HAD to get rid of something you use that is in the room with you right now, what would it be? How would you cope without it?
Techically this is question 16 & 17. Someone needs to teach Jules how to count. (just saying) . LOL
The TV, after all it is the root of all evil in the world right now. I’d cope by balling up in the corner and crying like a baby for at least a week.
Dang, I need a nap now. That is way too much work this early in the morning……then again it didn’t help that Jules asked a bunch of “thinking” questions. What was with all the “WHY” parts. I think she just wanted to torture me.
Ok, I’m going to cheat on this next part. I’m running out of time. (Obviously spending too much time on questions)
If you want to play, I’ll stick my hand out, and you can tag yourself . Just don’t embarrass me too much on where you let me tag you. I do try to keep this PG-13 after all.
Here are my 11 questions if you want to play!
- Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
- If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?
- If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
- How come, at a wedding, the bride doesn’t marry the best man?
- Why does Bugs Bunny walk around the cartoon naked, but he puts a bathing suit on when he goes swimming?
- IF you had everything, where would you put it?
- How come we choose from just two people for president and fifty for Miss America?
- Do cemetery workers always the graveyard shift?
- Why haven’t we come up with something better than sliced bread in the last 80 years?
- If there’s an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule?
- If girls with large breasts work at Hooters, then do girls with one leg work at IHOP?
Have fun on those questions!!!! I’ll see ya later!!! 😀
~~~Till we laugh again~~~