Would You Dye Your Hair Pink?
How About Purple?
How about both?
Not me. I’m not that brave or silly.
This is my sister the artist. She figured what better way to get inspiration?
She did this around Halloween so as a good sister I gave her my witch hat.
Is it me or did this turn out to be an awesome combo?!
My Sis the Witch
Then around Christmas when I realized the pink/purple was staying around for a bit,
I was at our local Walgreen’s and found the PERFECT gift for her.
I saw it and just knew the two of them were meant to be pals
My Sis & Her Unicorn
Aren’t they a cute pair? Besties forever
or as the kids say: BFF
So, what odd? different? Inspirational color have you gone with?
Not just the spray and wash out type either.
I want to know a color you Really, Really Committed to like my sister the artist?
~~ till we laugh again~~
Serious Tammy for a moment…
I saw this on Facebook yesterday and had to save it for here. Many of my readers have gone through some really tough times. We have all had our fair share but some have been dealt some really rough hands.
I write my blog to help others have a moment in their day to laugh or smile. Many of you know that.
There is another side of me that really tries to help offer inspiration to others and to help them see the good that is often missed in the confusion, pain, hurt, anger, you name it.
We are funny creatures. We latch on to the negative. We do this sometimes to help us get better. To find those weaknesses and move forward and improve.
Yet some hold on to the negative not thinking they are “worthy” of the positive or good things. Usually due to some assholes in their past that told them this garbage.
I find inspiration each day from many of you that are courageous to share your story. While you may not have intended to help others, you do with each post, each comment.
Today I wanted to borrow the saying above and remind each of you (and myself on occasion) that we need to always look at how far we have come, not always at how far we have left to go. Celebrate along the journey. Even a step forward is better than no step at all. And yes, two steps forward are still better even if we have to take one step back at the same time. Sometimes we forget that.
Thank you for sharing your story, and I hope I can continue to help along the way….
~~~till we laugh again~~~
I’m not sure how many of you have ever looked at Twitter or have a Twitter account. But if you don’t, you are missing some cute little tid bits. Things that will make you smile or laugh. It’s not just about what celebrities will say. There are quite a few folks out there just sending random thoughts or things that make you go hummm.
I thought for today’s smile / laugh or even inspiration, I’d pull up a few of these 140 characters or less tidbits to share. Some are funny, some will make you smile and some will remind you to do either.
So in no particular order, these few stood out to me from the past couple of hours
- Some times one of the hardest things to do is controlling your laughter at serious moments (I so struggle with this one – LOL)
- They keep saying the right person will come along, I think mine got hit by a truck
- Yes, I sing in my car. Yes, I see you staring at me. No, I do not care.
- My mom thinks my friends are bad influences. but honestly, I’m usually the one coming up with the ideas.
- It’s really awkward and embarrassing when you accidentally spit on the person you are talking
- No one will manufacture a lock without a key. Similarly, God won’t give you problems without solutions.
- That awkward moment when you’re trying to end a conversation and the other person won’t stop talking.
- When someone says Never-mind – it really means — You were too stupid to understand the first time, so I give up trying to explain it.
- Best friends: They know how stupid you are and still choose to be seen with you in public.
- The awkward moment when you think someones waving at you but theyre not so you run your fingers through your hair & pretend nothing happened
- Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today
- The awkward moment when you tell people a funny story and no one laughs so you cover yourself up by saying, “you had to be there”.
- I’m not an alcoholic ..alcoholics go to meetings. I’m a drunk, we go to parties!
- I’m never sure what to do with my eyes when I’m at the dentist. Do I close them? Do I stare at his face? Do I look at the ceiling?
- We all have three lives: public, private, and secret.
- No matter how old you are, when a little kid gives you a Toy Phone and says its for you, You answer it
- Just because I’m not talking, doesn’t mean I’m in a bad mood. Sometimes I just like being quiet.
- Dear Family: Thanks for putting an empty box of cereal back in the cabinet. Now I can have a bowl of disappointment for breakfast.
- I’m not lazy, I’m on energy saving mode.
- Hippos kill more humans annually than lions, crocodiles or snakes.
- One thing I learn about life: It’s not something to survive. It’s something to live
- Tears are not a sign of weakness, but proof that you are human and that you care
Hope you liked some of them. Like I said, you don’t have to really talk to people or engage, but sometimes they are just good for small laughs or inspiration throughout the day. I even added this to Twitter @Laugh365Days
~~~till we laugh agian~~~