I love those T-shirts with the funny sayings. A good one can crack me up for hours. When I go to Walmart I like to go to the area they have these shirts just to see the new ones. As you can probably guess, I really like the witty sarcastic ones the best.
Earlier, I was looking at one of those catalogs that fill up your mailbox at Christmas time and it was full of these shirts and even some cute boxer shorts.
So for today’s smile, I thought I’d share a few of the ones that made me laugh….
- Big Duck – Butt Quack
- Mouse & a slice of… – Who Cut the Cheese?
- A squirrel with a bazooka – Protect your nuts!
- Christmas Ornaments – Nice Balls
- One of my favorites: You think I’m screwed up? You should meet the rest of my Family!
- Or the other version If you met my family you would understand!
- I have CDO – It’s like OCD but the letters are in order like they should be
- How to handle stress like a dog… If you can’t eat it, or play with it, then Pee on it and walk away!
- Sometimes I laugh so hard the tears run down my leg
- I’m a lefty so I really related to this one – Right Handers are annoying and so are their scissors!
- I’m so old I can laugh, cough, pee, sneeze, and fart at the same time!
Finally, here is one I know I will need in 20 years…
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the Hell happened!
Hope some of these made you laugh and if there was one you loved, feel free to share!
~~~ Till we laugh again~~~~