So I got to thinking ( I know. scary stuff). What if I did something that anyone could steal and play on their blog as well. No awards to have to thank the world for first, no having to come up with 145 awesome bloggers you could check out. Just a quick fun game to get to know each other a wee bit better.
So I blatantly stole some questions off the internet (Google made me do it). Thank you sodahead!
Oh, and being the smart ass I am, I had to put my own twist. Oh you know you would have been disappointed if I hadn’t.
1. Math or English? I speak English (barely) but I LOVE math! Hated English in school, but would have done math all day if I could.
2. Summer or Winter? I HATE being cold. Give me summer anytime. However, you can keep this darn humidity. If I wanted to be a wet mess I’d jump in the shower or a pool.
3. Morning or Night? Love the night. Mornings come too early. However, I never get to sleep in. Life is unfair.
4. Full House or Family Matters? Two great shows from my youth. I’m sorry, the Olsen Twins were way over rated. Weren’t cute then, not cute now. Rich, but not cute. Then again, either was / is Urkle. Hmm, loved both, I’ll call it a draw.
5. Tea or Coffee? Tea for sure. Coffee smells good but tastes terrible. I try it every 5 years and go ..”Yep, still no likey”
6. Harry Potter or Lord of The Rings? Harry wins! Lord of the Rings has a great story but is sooooooooooooo slow and boring. Harry and crew way more amazing and fun.
7. Black or White? Hate white cars, love black cars, prefer to wear black over white any day. Black crayon is way better… I’m going with black.
8. Dogs or Cats? Love both but dogs win. More loyal and loving. Although, they should do a better job at not loosing their fur all over the house.
9. McDonalds or Burger King? McDonalds. Can you say McRib and McLoving it?
10. Cake or Pie? Not a pie person, but not a big cake person but will take cake over pie any day. Especially ice cream cake! 😀
11. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate! Vanilla is so plain. The word is even used to describe plain.
12. Jocks or Nerds? For? Jeopardy, I’ll take the nerds. If it is Sport Jeopardy, I’ll take a jock for 200 please….
13. Cable or Internet? No cable unless it is providing my internet. We have DirectTV 😀
14. MySpace or Facebook? I like to have my space but have never had a MySpace. So Facebook baby. (but only in small doses) Besides, I like when folks tell me they like me. They really really like me.
15. The Simpsons or Family Guy? Hands down Family Guy! Seth McFarland is hilarious…I laugh at the kids today that don’t even get half the 80s references he is making.
16. Coke or Pepsi? By a landslide…COKE!!! (excuse me while I take a sip)
17. Batman or Superman? Both are cool. I’ll go with the guy who can fly…Although, Batman does have some cool rides….
18. Fantasy or Reality? Reality. Reality in my life and Reality in my TV shows.
19. Comedy or Horror? Hate horror flicks. Not a fan of blood and gore. But I’ll laugh my ass off any day.
20. Pancake or Waffles? Neither. But if you forced me, I’d do pancakes first. But only if lots of syrup to help.
21. Baked or Fried? Fried…I know, I know, grease is bad for you…. Now back away from my fries!
22. China or Japan? Hmm, Japan by a hair. Not a fan of the earthquake stuff but waaaaaayyyy to many people in Chine for me. I need my space (just not MySpace).
23. Hamburgers or Hotdogs? Hamburgers. Mustard and onions please…. No really… I’m hungry…
24. Salt or Pepper? Pepper….aaaachhooooo….
25. Peanut Butter or Jelly? Now that I’m done dancing (the song..get it??? oh never mind)… I like together only if it is grape jelly
26. Boxers or Briefs? for me or for you?
27. Amazon or Ebay? Amazon has everything…kind of like Barbie, that bitch has everything too!
28. TV shows or Movies? TV…costs a lot less than the movie and popcorn now a days. Plus you can watch a movie on TV but not TV on a movie screen
29. Pen or Pencil? PEN! I hate pencils. Even drove my math teachers nuts. We compromised on an erasable pen
30. Phone Call or In person? Neither. I hate the phone and really don’t want to see you. But if you plan to show up, a phone call first please. (text preferred)
31. Shower or Bath? Yes, you should always take one or the other. Personally, I shower.
32. Ketchup or Mustard? Depends of course. Mustard is made for meats and ketchup for fries, toast and scrambled eggs. 😀
33.Love or Money? How about if I love money? love doesn’t pay the bills and money can only buy you love for one night, maybe two
34. Movies or Reading? Hate reading remember, but love audiobooks. And I’ve learned that before seeing the movie, read the book since the movie will leave out the good stuff….yes you Harry Potter. If you only see the movies you miss half the good stuff
35. Michael Jackson or Elvis? Never understood the craziness of Elvis maybe because he was before my time. But I love his music. I was around for Michael but didn’t understand that craziness either. Although he was great in his time. Then again, I have never idolized and went crazy for any singer. Not even the N’Sync and definitely not Justin Beiber. 😀
36. Gift Cards or Cash? I’ll take either .. Just send too……. 1234 My Space… oh wait…
37. Paper or Plastic? Either is what I say. Although plastic handles seem to last longer. The birds just need to learn to stop swallowing them.
38. Santa Clause or Easter Bunny? The bunny is cuter but Santa has the better gifts!
39. Lucky Charms or Trix? Lucky Charms but only the marshmallow pieces.
40. Mayo or Miracle Whip? Is it me or does Miracle Whip have a funny taste? Just saying….
Ok, I cut out 10 questions, I was going for 50 but I got tired. You will live. I promise. Don’t believe me????
BONUS QUESTION: Live or Die LIVE!!!!!! way more fun
ok, I have to get things done. Hope you had some fun….
~~~till we laugh again~~~