So, Happy Monday ~ Please Don’t Slap Me was such a hit, why not make it a 7 day series?
We all know some days get more love or hate (in Monday’s case) than other days, so let’s take a few days to examine the life of a week.
No one really bashes Tuesday have you noticed? It’s kind of like a nothing day really. No real excitement. People have settle down about being ticked off about going back to work and just accepted the fact that the week is rolling along. Not really loving the day, but not really hating the day. It just is a day.
But did you know…
- Tuesday is the most productive day of the week (looks like people finally get going on those to do lists from yesterday)
- Tuesday also has the lowest rate of absenteeism at work – 11% (Once again, proof people have accepted their fate)
- Tuesday is typically Election Day in the US (Guess they think we would be too pissed off if it was on a Monday. So it was safer to move it to Tuesday so we didn’t vote out of emotion ~~ hmm, how’s that working for you?)
- The second Tuesday of each month, Microsoft releases it’s patches for their products (then the second Wednesday of each month we all bitch that our computers are running slower)
- We have Fat Tuesday – (No, not because Biggest Loser airs this night), but it is the kick off of Mardi Gras
Well, further proof that Tuesdays are kind of boring, no more real good facts to be found. So these will have to do.
Tomorrow should be more fun since any day that is known as “hump” day is sure to bring out the dogs and males trolling for some action.
Have a productive Tuesday, because statistically we are legally bound to do so.
~~~till we laugh again~~~